2019 Conference Agenda
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Severe Storms and Doppler Radar Conference. We hope to see you next year!
Click here for the 2019 conference agenda, abstracts, and presentations
*** Conference Update - Invited Speakers (11/14/2019) ***
To kick off our 24th conference, we are bringing in some very special invited speakers:
- Tim Marshall, Haag Engineering, will be our banquet speaker, discussing tornado damage within heavily urban areas, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Lubbock F5.
- Josh Morgerman, iCyclone.com, will describe his experience during Hurricane Dorian's devastating strike in the Bahamas.
- Adam Clark, NSSL, will give two talks, one on recent NOAA Hazardous Weather Testbed Spring Forecast experiments, and the other on the May 20, 2019 High Risk failure event.
- Adam Houston, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, will speak on the TORUS project.
- Jason Dunn, NWS-DFW, will speak on the Dallas TX tornadoes of October 20, 2019.
- Tyler Roney, KDLT-TV in Sioux Falls, SD, will speak on the nocturnal tornado event that hit the city on the night of September 10, 2019.